• Finalized sale of and collected funds for Eastern Caribbean Amalgamated Bank building in Antigua for US$4.5 million
• Launched claims process and online claims process
• Met with US Congressional leaders and foreign governmental officials
• Forced Receiver to bring damages claim by Receiver against two law firms
• Obtained tolling agreements for future lawsuits against two other law firms
• Independent investigators and experts working on identifying and developing damages and recovery claims to be filed
• Appointed interim sale consortium for maximizing value of sale of land in Antigua
• Caused DOJ to drop request for repatriation in the UK for now
• Opposed loss of funds belonging to estate to DOJ in Canada
• Obtained order of liquidation of Stanford Trust Company (Antigua)
Provided below is a link to the webinar. Please note you will need to complete a form in order to view the webinar. You can also access the below link by visiting www.sibliquidation.com. If you would like a copy of the PowerPoint please let us know.
As always, the Joint Liquidators are available to address any of your questions on greater detail.
ECO Strategic Communications
407.617.2200 / email@example.com / www.ecostrats.com